How to get to us?
You can get to us in different ways:
- Car: the drive by car is about 8/9 hrs from Calais. For carpooling with other participants or alternative routes (to avoid toll) contact us.
- Airplane from UK: closest airports are Bergerac (Ryan Air, Flybe) or Bordeaux (KLM, BA, Easyjet).
- Train from UK: by Eurostar to Paris and TGV to Angoulême. Times and Prices to be found on Internet.
- From Bordeaux airport, take bus to Gare st Jean in Bordeaux and catch a train to St Astier station
- From CDG airport in Paris take a direct train into Angoulême
Traveling together/ carpooling
If you prefer not to travel alone (plane/train), or if you have a car, or you would like to share a ride, please let us know. We can play a role in bringing people together.
For pick-up/drop off between airport/trainstation we charge only non-profit fees, shared by all passengers. Bordeaux 55€ – Bergerac / Angouleme 25€ – St Astier 10€ per ride.
NB. Please bare in mind that because of the distance we are able to do a pickup only once a day. You may have to wait for another participant’s arrival!